This is the first course in the Online Learning: Acquiring Career Credentials Program. During this class participants gain skills to master digital learning environments and create an Individual Learning Plan (ILP) designed to help them meet their individual needs and goals.
- Pass the Digital Literacy Certificate Test with score of 90% or higher
- Fluency in using the Internet and email
- Proficiency in using Windows Live and online applications
- Reading at 9th grade level (TABE)
- Typing as 20-25 words per minute based on Mavis Beacon typing test